In addition to the schedule of Themed Retreats, Magnolia Grove is open for personally planned visits almost every week of the year. This is a wonderful opportunity to truly come home: to rest, refresh and heal, and cultivate mindfulness in daily life. Join the community of monks, nuns and lay practitioners in following the daily rhythm and practice schedule of the monastery. We invite you to join us for a deep experience of mindful living for a two-week, one-week, or weekend retreat, as we continue to celebrate the wonders of life and the joy of living mindfully in the present moment. Open to individuals, couples, families, and small groups. (If your group is larger than eight, please contact our registration office to plan for a Group Retreat.) Arrivals are on Friday.
- Please arrive at the monastery between 3:00pm-5:30pm on Fridays.
- Please note that not all Fridays are arrival days and not all arrival days are available for one or two-week retreats. Feel free to contact us regarding available dates.
- Please register for your retreat a few weeks in advance so you will have enough time to receive and read through all confirmation information.
- Tent– Adult $40/night | Teen $28/night | Child $20/night
- Dormitory – Adult $50/night | Teen $35/night | Child $25/ night
- Cabin – Adult $65/night | Teen $50/night | Child $40/ night