Dear Beloved Friends,
We are happy to share with you starting on December 17, 2021 fully vaccinated friends are invited to join the community of monastics and lay practitioners in following the daily rhythm and practice schedule of the monastery for a weekend, weeklong or longer stay.
It is our great joy to share with you our 2022 Retreat Calendar. Please save these dates on your calendar and we hope you will be able to join us for these retreats in person.
- February 23 – 27 : Discover the Creative You (Creative Arts Retreat)
- March 16 – 20 : The Silence that Heals (Silent Retreat)
- April 13 – 17 : BIPOC Retreat (Retreat for Black, Indigenous and People of Color)
- May 15 : Vesak (Celebrating the Buddha’s Birthday)
- June 22 – 26 : Happiness is Here and Now: The Miracle of Being Alive
(Summer Retreat with childrens’ and teens’ program)
- July 16 – 19 : An Bang Retreat (for Vietnamese speaking friends)
- August 10-14 : How to live when a loved one dies: (Transforming grief and loss)
- November 23 – 27 : Gratitude is a Source of Happiness (Thanksgiving Celebration)
- December 28 – January 01, 2023 : Planting seeds for a better future
(Holiday Retreat with childrens’ and teens’ program)
More information and registration will be available before 2022.