updated: April 15, 2022
To protect the community and for your own safety and peace of mind, we are taking the following measures during your visit at the monastery:
- We will observe the CDC guidelines and wear masks indoors.
- All retreatants are requested to wear N95 or KN 95 masks. We will wear masks when indoors on arrival day and for the next 2 days until it is clear no one is sick. Then we can remove masks.
- All retreatants must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, if due, at least 2 weeks before arrival. Please send proof of vaccination to office@magnoliagrovemonastery after registering.
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 70 to allow for social distancing in the dining hall.
- The numbers of people per room is limited to 1 or 2, unless you come with a group/family you are happy to share with.
- We can offer a limited number of single occupancy rooms at a premium on a first come first served basis. Please make a note of your request on the registration page.
- Retreatants who have the following symptoms are requested to go get COVID testing:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- For those with a weakened immune system, please consider taking extra precautions and seek the recommendation of your medical doctor before booking a retreat.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid before you arrive, please do not come to the monastery and we will arrange for another time for you to come.
- If you have symptoms and test positive for Covid-19 during your stay, we kindly ask you to return home to care for yourself.
Please let the office know if you have any special needs or concerns.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Please note : These safety measures are subject to change according to the current situation.