We are very happy to announce that there will be a 14 Mindfulness Training Transmission Ceremony at Magnolia Grove Monastery during the US Tour Mindfulness Retreat from August 30 – September 3, 2023. If you have been OI aspirants for a few years and if your mentors determine you are ripe enough, you may consider receiving the 14 Mindfulness Trainings this Fall during the retreat. To be ordained, please submit the following documents.
· Completed Application to Become an Aspirant to the Order of Interbeing Core Community (this is the application the aspirant may have completed at the beginning of their aspirant training)
· letters of support from OI mentors and
· letter of support from Dharma Teacher(s)
· letters of support from local Sangha members and family members
· original letter of aspiration to join the OI (if there is one)
· a letter to Thay articulating the aspirant’s desire to be ordained into the Order of Interbeing. This letter should include a brief spiritual history and a clear commitment that the aspirant will be a Sangha builder in a community that practices in the Plum Village tradition.
· a copy of the 5 Mindfulness Training certificate, or at least the date, place, teacher of that transmission and the name you received.
· Photo of aspirant.
Please send them to the email: email@example.com.
Attention Sr. Hoc Nghiem
The time to receive the documents is from June 1 – August 1, 2023.
You will receive a response shortly after we review your documents.
We hope this information is helpful and you will enjoy preparing the documents with joy and peace.
Please CLICK HERE to register for the retreat.