Wake Up special weekend (friends with ages 18-35)
July 1 @ 3:00 pm - July 3 @ 3:00 pm
COVID Safety measures
To protect the community and for your own safety and peace of mind, we are taking the following measures for this retreat:
- To keep our community safe, we have always chosen to meet or exceed the CDC guidelines. We now feel safe welcoming friends who send us proof of having been fully vaccinated with boosters at least 14 days before to visit us in person. A photo of the Covid Vaccination Card must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will observe the CDC guidelines and wear KN 95 or N95 masks indoors. We have KN95 & N95 masks and rapid at home Covid test kits available for a small donation.
- All retreatants are highly encouraged to get Covid testing, PCR test recommended, prior coming to the monastery.
- For those with a weakened immune system, please consider taking extra precautions and seek the recommendation of your medical doctor before booking a retreat.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid before you arrive, please do not come to the monastery and we will arrange for another time for you to come.
- If you have symptoms and test positive for Covid-19 during your stay, we kindly ask you to return home to care for yourself.
- The number of participants in this retreat is limited to a maximum of 50.
- The numbers of people per room is limited to 1 or 2, unless wish to share with a group/family.
Please note : These safety measures are subject to change according to the current situation.
Please let the office know if you have any special needs or concerns by email or in the notes box in the registration form.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
We do not want the cost to block you from our retreats. If you cannot attend a retreat due to cost, we strongly encourage you to ask for a reduction.
This is a two night personal retreat. Prices include the cost of all activities, three meals per day and lodging.
- DORM/CABIN bed in a shared room $80 per night
- DORM/CABIN bed in a single room $100 per night
- TENT / RV/COMMUTER $50 per night.
Discounts for students 20%
- On request, a cabin with a bath may be available at a premium of $70 extra per person per night. Request in notes box of registration form. We will make the adjustment and get back to you if available.
* Do you need a ride or can offer a ride? Please click here to fill out the Google form.