- This event has passed.
Rose Ceremony (Celebrate parental love)
August 12 @ 3:00 pm - August 14 @ 3:00 pm
– To register for your weekend stay, please click here.
(On registration page, under Reservation Details, please choose Personal Retreat )
– To register for Sunday, August 14, please click here.
COVID Safety measures
To protect the community and for your own safety and peace of mind, we are taking the following measures for this retreat:
- We will observe the CDC guidelines and wear masks indoors.
- All retreatants must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, if due, at least 2 weeks before arrival.
- The number of participants in this retreat is limited to a maximum of 50.
- The numbers of people per room is limited to 1 or 2, unless you come with a group/family you are happy to share with.
- We can offer a limited number of single occupancy rooms at a premium on a first come first served basis. Please make a note of your request on the registration page.
Please let the office know if you have any special needs or concerns. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
We not want the cost to block you from our retreats. If you cannot attend a retreat due to cost, we strongly encourage you to ask for a reduction.
- DORM/CABIN bed in a shared room $80 per night
- DORM/CABIN bed in a single room $100 per night
- TENT / RV/COMMUTER $50 per night.
Discounts for students and seniors 20%, teens 30% and children 40% * If you need a ride or can offer a ride? Please click here to fill out the Google form.