Sister Chan Khong’s Special Visit
August 19 @ 3:00 pm - August 21 @ 3:00 pm
We would like to inform you that the visit of Sister Chân Không coming to Magnolia Grove Monastery has unfortunately been CANCELLED. The weekend will still continue as usual and we’d love for you to still come here, but it will be without her beautiful presence.
The reason being, Sister Chân Không has recently experienced an injury which makes it difficult for her to travel. She is doing much better now, but has shared with us that she can no longer commit to fulfill her promise to visit. We know that this pains Sister Chân Không even more than her own physical ailment. However, Sister ChânKhông is at peace when we are taking care of ourselves through our practice of mindful breathing and walking.
We ask that you keep Sister Chân Không in your thoughts and send her your love and peaceful energy, as this can be a source of healing for her. Thank you for your understanding and support.
To read more about Sister Chan Khong, please click here.
The following weekend, August 26-28, the monastery will host a special weekend for Order of Interbeing members, currently mentoring aspirants, and sangha facilitators. You are invited to come stay for these nine wonderful days with the Sangha.
To register for your stay, please click here.
(On registration page, under Reservation Details, please choose Personal Retreat / OI Weekend)
COVID Safety measures
To protect the community and for your own safety and peace of mind, we are taking the following measures for this retreat:
- We will observe the CDC guidelines and wear masks indoors.
- All retreatants must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, if due, at least 2 weeks before arrival.
- The number of participants in this retreat is limited to a maximum of 50.
- The numbers of people per room is limited to 1 or 2, unless you come with a group/family you are happy to share with.
- We can offer a limited number of single occupancy rooms at a premium on a first come first served basis. Please make a note of your request on the registration page.
Please let the office know if you have any special needs or concerns. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
We not want the cost to block you from our retreats. If you cannot attend a retreat due to cost, we strongly encourage you to ask for a reduction.
- DORM/CABIN bed in a shared room $80 per night
- DORM/CABIN bed in a single room $100 per night
- TENT / RV/COMMUTER $50 per night.
Discounts for students and seniors 20%, teens 30% and children 40% * If you need a ride or can offer a ride? Please click here to fill out the Google form.